Friday, June 17, 2011

Another win for Martha's Gang - Buttermilk Ranch Dressing

So, I've mentioned before, I love the Martha Stewart Living: Food magazines. They're filled with proven recipes that are easy and fast.

I have been living off the buttermilk ranch recipe from the June issue all month. The base is just 2 cups buttermilk, 1 cup sour cream, a half cup of mayo, salt and pepper to taste. But then you add fun stuff, like Parmesan cheese, or fresh herbs, or avocado, or bacon, or whatever, to it, to make it your own.

I have been using this on every shred of lettuce in the fridge, coating cooked and cooled green beans with it, even dipping pizza crusts into it. What can I say, it's tangy, salty goodness.

2 comments:

Tressa said...

Hello! Sounds yummy! I'd like to repost this on my blog but I can't see a repost button. Am I missing it or do you before not to allow reposts? Thanks, Tressa

Carrie P said...

Hey Tressa,

I looked in my settings for a repost button, but I didn't see a simple, WISYWIG way to do that. If you wanna cut and paste, feel free.

I'll keep looking.